• Prof. Prakash shares the TURBO Award 2018 with Prof. Peter Friedl from Radboud UMC, Nijmegen for developing novel 3D bioprinted glioblastoma models.
• Marcel Heinrich wins the Jan Feijen Poster Prize at the European Symposium on Controlled Drug Delivery 2018 for his work on a novel in vitro glioblastoma model.
• Marcel Heinrich wins the KNCV Golden Master Award awarded by the Royal Dutch Chemical Society for his Master thesis "Lipoxin A4 as potential agent to inhibit the tumor-promoting effects of pancreatic stellate cells in the tumor microenvironment".
• Jonas Schnittert wins the Oral Free Paper Prize at the United European Gastroentereology (UEG) Week 2017.
• Praneeth Kuninty wins Best Poster Award at the 1st Pancreas Spring Meeting, Gottingen, 11-12 May 2017 on targeting integrin alpha5 as a novel strategy to treat a pancreatic tumor in vivo.